Photo: Many thanks to Michael Kass
- Academic specialising in Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology Law, currently at the University of Edinburgh Law School.
- Here is the list of my work experience with Edinburgh, the University of Strathclyde as well as law firms and companies .
- Researcher at the SCRIPT Centre, University of Edinburgh, School of Law
- I look into IP and IT law topics, with an emphasis on comparative law. Here is my Bibliography which also available on SSRN, Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Academia
- I have given a number of presentations at various international conferences and have made many of those presentations also available on Slideshare.net
- Supervising Editor for IT law @ SCRIPTed, A Journal of Law, Technology & Society
- In terms of Legal Education, I have a LLM from the University of Edinburgh, a Degree in Business Law from Paris XI Jean Monnet and a Degree in Legal Translation (French, English and Spanish) from the ISIT, Paris (Institut Supérieur d’Interprétariat et de Traduction).
CONTACT AND FOLLOW ME ON
- Contact Details
- Follow me on: Twitter, Linkedin, Slideshare, ResearchGate, Academia, Zotero Databases
- Follow this blog on: RSS Feed, Subscribe by email
- Franco-British Lawyers Society Co-Director (Scottish Committee), Webdesigner & Webmaster (since 2005)
- Juriconnexion / Droit.org / Open Law, le droit ouvert, Member
- ADIJ (Association pour le Développement de L’Information Juridique), Member
- Wendy M Grossman, Freedom of rights management, The Guardian, 26 April 2007