- Open Letter to the European Commission – On the Importance of Preserving the Consistency and Integrity of the EU Acquis Relating to Content Monitoring within the Information Society (September 2016) available on SSRN, see also Blog Post
- A “New Deal” for end users? Lessons from a French innovation in the regulation of interoperability (2009) 51 William & Mary Law Review 547, with Jane Winn
- A “new approach” to standards and consumer protection (2008) 31:4 Journal of Consumer Policy 459, with Jane Winn [Pre-print via the website of the University of Washington]
- The silver lining in Dailymotion’s copyright cloud (2008) Juriscom.net, 19/04/2008
- La France v. Apple: who’s the dadvsi in DRMs? (2006) 3:4 SCRIPTed 473
- Wendy M Grossman, Freedom of rights management, The Guardian, 26 April 2007.